Our client designs and markets custom foam filled wall panels and doors to a global niche market. The customer base is mainly OEM companies who buy the products because of their superior performance and value.
Sales over the last seven years range from 2 to 5 million.
Seeking a strategic buyer or partner to manufacture and market.
This company has a wide range of models with accessories to meet the growing diversity of the OEM systems in the global niche` market. These doors have extremely low to no leakage and the large OEM systems cannot leak more than ½% to 1% of their volume. Systems have operating pressures ranging from 0.036 psi to 0.542 psi.
Owners have been in this global niche` market business for a combined total of 50 years.
The company has a great reputation in the industry and their designs are specified in many major markets.
Major OEM customers are based in the USA, Canada and Mexico.
Sample of installations:
- King Khalid University in Saudi Arabia ($2million in custom doors)
- Intel in the USA and Israel –a wide range of custom doors
- Disney in Hong Kong and Universal Studios in Orlando- custom doors and panels with custom paint
- Phipps Conservatory- Center for Sustainable Landscapes- “Green” custom doors and wall panels, plus custom solar reflective paint for this unique “green” OEM system application
- John Hopkins University, Amazon.com, US Embassies-Middle East, Pfizer (Wyeth) Pharmaceutical Puerto Rico
We are in current negotiations with several major global companies for a three year contract for the next generation of data centers and telecom business systems that are set to go into Central and South America. Production is slated to start this summer.
For more information, respond to this email and we will follow up with more information.